Photos: Lindsay Hogan, (middle) accepting 8
Gold Leaf Awards in 2013, (bottom) working
Pink Vail - the world's largest ski event to
conquer cancer in 2014.
Masters of Communication
Emphasis: Organizational Communication
Washington State University | May 2009 Graduated Cum Laude
Bachelors of Arts in Communication
Emphasis: Public Relations | Minor: English
Washington State University | May 2005 Graduated Cum Laude
About Lindsay Hogan
I created Lindsay Hogan Marketing after 10 years of working in Marketing and Public Relations in both Washington and Colorado. I began my career in the fitness/recreation industry at Washington State University before moving throughout the University to run a small graphic design/marketing/web firm that served various departments and student groups and finally, becoming director of communications for the College of Nursing in Spokane, Washington. Nursing was my segue into healthcare, where I finally moved to Vail, Colorado to become the communications and publications manager at Vail Valley Medical Center and spent nearly four years creating award winning campaigns, events, magazines, brochures and brands for many physician and specialty medical offices.
Relocating to Truckee, CA in 2014, I decided to formally create Lindsay Hogan Marketing after years of “side projects”. My clients are located throughout the U.S. and vary from healthcare and fitness to retail and nonprofit foundations.
I am passionate about being active – be it on my bikes, skiing inbounds, climbing for fresh snow, running or most any other mountain activity. My husband, Ben, pushes me daily to be a stronger athlete and to explore places we’ve never seen. I’m also passionate about sharing my creativity and expertise in Marketing and Public Relations to help build my client's businesses and reach new customers.
· 2014: Colorado Press Association 1st Place, Special Sections for Vail Health Magazine
· 2013: Colorado Healthcare Communicators Judges Choice Award for best project of any health nonprofit in the Colorado – Vail Health Magazine.
· 2013: Aster National Medical Marketing Gold Award for Physician’s Quarterly Newsletter
· 2012, 2013, 2014: Gold Colorado Healthcare Communicators Award for best healthcare collateral – Vail Health Magazine
· 2012, 2013, 2014: Colorado Healthcare Communicators best healthcare event in the state for Pink Vail
· 2008: Creative Excellence National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association Gold Award for Play Magazine.
· Other Colorado Healthcare Communicator Gold Leaf Awards (22 total in 3 years, more than any other healthcare organization in Colorado in that time period).
- 2014: Bronze - Vehicle/Trailer Wrap
- 2013: Silver – Physician’s Quarterly Newsletter
· 2013: Quality Peak Award – Vail Valley Medical Center Staff Award
· Eagle County Public Information Officer, member and new media leader: 2011 – 2014
· Mountain Women’s Hockey League Marketing & Events Committee 2012 - present
· Palouse Ice Rink Marketing Committee Member: 2007/2008 Season
· NIRSA* Region VI Conference Presenter: The Informal Classroom: Educating Participants
through Marketing and Promotion: October 2007
· National Communication Association Annual Convention Presenter: Litigation, Discrimination,
Women, and Wal-Mart: Crisis Communication Strategies of a Retail Giant: April 2006
· NIRSA* Washington State Conference Host and Presenter: October 2006
*National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association